Tree Men Games
Based in Helsinki, Finland
21 Apr, 2017
PAKO 2 is an arcade driving game with twin-stick shooter and heist game mechanics. Explore vast cities as a getaway driver, perform robberies with your crew and shoot while escaping the law. Successful getaways reward you money which can be used to buy upgrades, guns, items, new rides and locations. Game is available in Steam (PC/MAC).
PAKO2 is a sequel for our mobile game hit, PAKO - Car Chase Simulator (released for iOS, tvOS, Android, Windows Phone, Steam, Amazon FireTV). PAKO2 early demo was first time introduced in public at PAX East 2016 (April 2016).
- Tight gameplay combining twinstick twitch-feel to a car game
- Pick up crew members and transport them into destinations
- Partial 2-player support: Player2 can shoot while Player1 drives
- Handcrafted levels full of detail
- Achievements and leaderboards to compete
- Take screenshots in "Photo Mode"
- Upgradeable cars with skill points
- Worn out, 3rd generation snuffy VHS looks
- Various guns and special perk items
- Many different locations to cause ruckus in!
PAKO2 Steam promo video YouTube
Logo & Icon
Tree Men Games does allow the contents of this game to be published through video broadcasting services only with direct written permission from Tree Men Games. Check at the bottom of this page for contact information.
About Tree Men Games
Tree Men Games is a Helsinki based independent game studio founded in 2013. Three guys met while studying game design and some artsy stuff at Aalto ARTS. Even though Helsinki is full of game companies and job possibilities we decided to start our own thing. After that we have been part of Aalto Summer of Startups, received an AppCampus Award and released Picnic Rumble for Windows Phone. We also got demo funding from AVEK - the promotion centre for audiovisual culture. Currently we are focusing on PAKO2, which is available in Steam as Early Access. Original PAKO was published for Windows Phone, Android, iOS, AppleTV, Amazon and Steam. It has been downloaded over 5 million times (combined number on all platforms).
More information on Tree Men Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Programmer, Game Designer
Producer, Game Designer
Graphics and Music, Game Designer